segunda-feira, dezembro 05, 2005

Três da Madrugada


BB King and Eric Clapton - "three o'clock blues"

... Three (tree) o'clock in the morning
and I can't even close my eyes
can't find my baby
and I can't be satisfied
I'm looking all arround me
And my baby, she can't be found...
______________
and so on, and so on, etcetera, etcetera... it goes on playing for 8:36 minutes of (the best) Jazz. music included in the Album "Riding With the King", that I am listening now.
Super! Superbe! Realy; Vraiement; Realmente; Verdadeiramente; Extraordinário - vale a pena ouvir.

1 comentário:

O Bicho disse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ozjCQkqZs

Poema Esquecido

Praia Grande, Sintra Ao captar esta imagem, criei uma poesia. Decerto, inebriado por um momento de solidão, em que me senti inserido na pai...